- What is a “resentment”?
- Why is it a problem?
- Where do you find your resentments stem from?
- Anger at a past injury?
- Others not doing things “your way”?
- One method of working Step 4 (“searching and fearless moral inventory”) starts by listing resentments.
- Why do you think that is?
- Why can this be a useful way of digging into our inventory?
- The book How Al-Anon Works talks about resentment in the chapter titled “Detachment, Love, and Forgiveness”.
- How do these tools help relieve our resentments?
- What other tools do you use?
- Taking a fresh look — maybe the behavior has changed and I don’t recognize it
Upcoming topics include Alateen, Parenting, and Obsessive Thinking. Please call us at 734-707-8795 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions or experience, strength and hope. Or just leave a comment right here.
Psychology Today: 10 Steps to Letting go of Resentment
Music from the show
Matchbox Twenty: Disease
Steven Curtis Chapman: Miracle of the Moment