Do you worry a lot? Is it hard to get your mind off the terrible things that might happen? Or maybe it’s just obsessing on the stuff that is wrong in your life today?
- Think about a time before program when you were worrying.
- What were you worrying about?
- How did worrying affect your life at the time? (Inability to get things done, acid stomach, lack of sleep, etc?)
- Did you get any resolution of your problem from your worrying?
- Think about a recent time when you could have worried?
- Did you worry?
- How was it different from the time before?
- How did you use program tools in this situation?
- Were you able to move out of worrying into some productive resolution?
- What is worry?
- How does it differ from preparation?
- Slogan: “Worry is not preparation”.
- But also: “Preparation is not worry.”
- Does “Let Go and Let God” mean we shouldn’t do anything?
- What slogans and steps help you when you find yourself worrying?
- What would you say to someone who can’t stop worrying about their loved one who still drinks or drugs?
Upcoming topics include laughter, Al-Anon dreams, and Concepts 6 & 7. Please call us at 734-707-8795 or email email@example.com with your questions or experience, strength and hope. Or just leave a comment right here.
Music from the show
Dream Theater: Panic Attack
John Mayer: The Age of Worry
Jason Mraz: The Remedy