We used these questions to guide our discussion:
- When do I have trouble trusting?
- How do I know I can trust someone?
- Do I have a Higher Power I can trust?
- Can I trust myself?
- Can others trust me?
- What is my history of trusting myself?
- In what ways am I trustworthy both to myself and to others?
- In what ways have I been untrustworthy in some of my activities?
- How do I determine if someone is trustworthy?
- How do I determine if someone has lost my trust?
- What behaviors do I have that inspire trust?
- What behaviors do I have that inhibit trust?
- What important things do I trust to my Higher Power?
- What am I reluctant to give over to my Higher Power at this time?
Upcoming topics include “is it caretaking or healthy support?” and “triggers”. Please call us at 734-707-8795 or email email@example.com with your questions or experience, strength and hope. Or just leave a comment right here.
Music from the show
Depeche Mode — A Question of Lust
Janis Joplin — Trust Me
Fine Young Cannibals — Suspicious Minds
And… a playlist with other songs we considered for this episode. So many songs about broken trust…