Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:31:10 — 50.8MB)
Subscribe for free: More Options
Are you often unsure what to do next? Do you struggle with indecision? Do you have too many choices? Do you feel you have no choices? Today, we talk about the slogan “First Things First.”
Spencer, Maria and special guest Adrienne discuss this slogan, guided by these questions:
- How did you make decisions / set priorities before the program?
- What is the difference between urgent and important for you?
- Do you let immediate “crisis” distract you from the important things in your life?
- How do you understand the slogan “First things first”?
- What tools can help you to figure out what is the “first thing”?
- Have you used this slogan to help you make choices and set priorities?
- Can you use it to help you get started on something that seems “too big”?
- How do you think it relates to the expression “Do the next right thing”?
- To “Do what is given you to do”?
Our topic for next week is My Story, which is to say, your stories. Please call us at 734-707-8795 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions or experience, strength and hope. Or just leave a comment right here.
Music from the show
Feist: Undiscovered First
Darius Rucker: Alright
Dixie Chicks: More Love