I am experimenting with publishing transcripts of episodes of The Recovery Show. I will list here the episodes that have completed transcripts; the ones that are currently being edited; and the ones that need to be edited.
You can help: If you would like to edit one of the “to be edited” transcripts, please send email to email@example.com. If there is a particular episode that you would really like a transcript of, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current transcription policy is that we will publish only the “discussion” portion of the episode. This will help to preserve anonymity for those whose emails or voicemails are included in the show. Also, if I have a guest, I will ask them for permission to publish the transcript.
- Force and Power – Episode 249 (transcript)
- I am Powerless – Episode 257 (transcript)
- Meditations on September – Episode 260 (transcript)
Transcripts being edited
- Step 1: Powerlessness and Power – Episode 160
- Denial and Acceptance – Episode 253
- Perspective – Episode 258
Transcripts available for editing
- Parents of teen alcoholics and addicts – Episode 254
- Tom – His sister needed Al-Anon – Episode 256
- Enabling or Empowering? – Episode 261
- In all our affairs: Step 1 plus dementia – Episode 265
- Singleness of Purpose – Episode 266