- What does this mean to you?
- If you had read or heard this statement when you had just arrived in Al-Anon, what would you have thought of it?
- would you have made sense of it at all?
- would you have believed it could be true for you?
- Did parts of that statement seem true already? Which parts and why?
- What does it mean to you
- To be worthy of love?
- To be worthy of loving?
- To love without losing yourself?
- To accept love?
- As you have traveled your recovery path, how has your understanding of this statement changed?
- Are there parts you thought were true that you came to see were not true?
- Did parts of it start to make sense?
- Did you find a deeper understanding of parts of it?
- Did you see that this was true of others in the program, and come to want it for yourself?
- How do you see this gift coming true in your life today?
- What progress do you still look forward to?
- What would you say to a newcomer who can’t believe this could ever come true in their own life?
Upcoming topics include meditation and recovery while traveling. Please call us at 734-707-8795 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions or experience, strength and hope. Or just leave a comment right here.
Continue reading “Worthy of Love – Episode 148”