How can we function without organization? Tradition 9 says, “Our groups, as such, ought never be organized; but we may create service boards or committees directly responsible to those they serve.” This seems somehow contradictory. What does it mean?
Spencer and Ruth talk about Tradition 9, following these questions:
- What does it mean that our groups are not organized?
- How do we get things done without “organization”?
- When might we create “service boards” or committees?
- How does this tradition connect to Steps 2 & 3?
- How can I apply this tradition in my daily life?
Upcoming topics include “Is it caretaking or healthy support?” and “Triggers”. If you would like to share your experience with triggers and being triggered, and perhaps how working the program has helped you to deal with them, please call us at 734-707-8795 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions or experience, strength and hope. Or just leave a comment right here.
Continue reading “Tradition 9 – no organization – Episode 86”