Eric and Spencer share their experiences of how kindness and courtesy work in their lives.
- What is kindness?
- What is courtesy?
- Ways of being kind and courteous:
- Smiling and saying “hi” to people I interact with in my daily life — bus driver, checkout person at the grocery store, co-workers.
- Realizing that the person who cut me off on the highway has their issues, and those are not mine is being kind to myself.
- Responding courteously to anger keeps me calmer and may defuse a tense situation.
- Keeping my mouth shut when I want to lash out!
- We read from Al-Anon literature:
- And from a couple of articles from Psychology Today:
Please call us at 734-707-8795 or email email@example.com with your questions or experience, strength and hope. Or just leave a comment right here.
Continue reading “Kindness and Courtesy – Episode 211”