Here are some things I am grateful for
- That I have a program of recovery.
- Our dog is a sweetheart, so loving.
- That my adult children choose to spend time with me and share their life with me.
- Although it snowed Thursday evening, on Friday morning it was sunny and pretty.
- That, as a sponsee reminded me, I have a roof over my head, a furnace that works, and a warm blanket.
- That you share your experience, strength, and hope with me and with the other listeners of this podcast. You make the podcast better and stronger by your presence.
What are you grateful for? Call or email with one thing you are grateful for this year, this month, or just today. Or, if you wish, share a gratitude list with us. I will compile your responses into an episode to be published on the US Thanksgiving weekend (last weekend in November). Please send your contribution by November 25, 2017.
Please call us at 734-707-8795 or email email@example.com with your questions or experience, strength and hope. Or just leave a comment right here.
I read a bit from this Vox article about the Netflix show Jessica Jones, and its depiction of drug use and addiction.