- What is a “slip”? Is it just another word for “relapse”?
- What do you think an “Al-Anon slip” is?
- How do you know if you’re having (or if you had) one?
- In AA, it’s “obvious”, but in Al-Anon, it’s more subtle.
- What kinds of slips can you identify?
- Making another person your HP
- Relate a story about a slip you had
- A big one?
- A little one?
- How did it feel the same as before recovery?
- How did it feel different?
- What program tools did you use to recover from your slip?
- How do you / can you detect that a slip is imminent and what can you do to prevent it?
- What tools/slogans help?
Upcoming topics include obsessive thinking. How does your obsession with others behavior (such as drinking) make your life unmanageable? Please call us at 734-707-8795 or email email@example.com with your questions or experience, strength and hope. Or just leave a comment right here.
In response to a listener question, we suggested episode 78: Stay or Go?
Music from the show
Paul Simon: Slip Slidin' Away
Carrie Underwood: Relapse
Moby: Slipping Away