- How did recovery tools and principles work in my life last year?
- With family and friends?
- In my finances?
- In my work?
- In my health and fitness?
- In my spiritual life?
- How did my recovery program grow?
- In what ways did I “slack off”?
- What goals did I set for 2016? How did I meet them?
Please call us at 734-707-8795 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions or to share your experience, strength and hope. Or just leave a comment right here.
A listener suggested repeating episode 101, Looking Back, Looking Ahead. Check it out if you haven’t listened to it already.
Music from the show
LA Salami: Day to Day
Leonard Cohen: You want it Darker
Sturgill Simpson: Welcome to Earth (Polliwog)