- Were you able to identify feelings (before recovery)?
- What did you feel?
- Did you feel?
- Did you think that certain feelings were “good” and others were “bad”?
- Did it seem you had to act on/react to your feelings?
- How did you deny/push down/hide from feelings?
- Have you heard the saying, “feelings are not facts”?
- What does it mean to you?
- How do you use it now?
- Have you found a “feeling vocabulary” in recovery?
- How do you respond to feelings now?
- How are you able to feel, but act from your head?
- How can you accept that you have feelings, and that they do not have to control your actions?
- How have your feelings changed?
- What slogans or tools help you to deal with how you feel?
- Let go and let God.
- This too shall pass.
- Just for today.
- One day at a time.
- Easy does it.
- First things first.
- Prayer and meditation.
- How have you become more aware of and able to feel?
Please call us at 734-707-8795 or email email@example.com with your questions or experience, strength and hope. Or just leave a comment right here.
Music from the show
Linkin Park: Numb
Margaret Glaspy: Emotions and Math