Are you a mother? What did you learn from your mother? How has recovery changed your way of being a mother, or your relationship with your mother?
Inspired by the US holiday, Mothers Day, Carrie and Spencer talk about mothers, their relationship with their mothers, and being a mother.
- What was your mother like?
- What was your relationship with her like?
- What did you learn from her?
- About how to live?
- About how to relate to others?
- About being a parent?
- Are you a mother now?
- What did your mothering look like before coming into the program?
- What has changed about how you are a mother since you came into recovery?
- How do you incorporate what you have learned into your mothering?
- How has your understanding of / relationship with your mother changed in recovery?
- How do you relate to your mother now?
Upcoming topics include loss and grief. Please call us at 734-707-8795 or email email@example.com with your questions or experience, strength and hope. Or just leave a comment right here.
Akilah mentioned a meditation app, Stop Breathe, Think.
Music from the show
The cast of Empire, featuring Jussie Smollet: Good Enough
Lunchmoney Lewis: Mama
Elizabeth Mitchell: You Are my Sunshine
Elizabeth Mitchell: You are my Sunshine