A few weeks ago, we posted a lead by June on the topic of “Clearing a Path”. Today, 5 listeners and Spencer respond to that lead. The themes explored in our experience, strength and hope include these:
- A new way of living.
- Finding gratitude for the things we have.
- Recognizing the beauty around us.
- Turning adversity into advantage.
- Serenity can exist in the midst of chaos.
- Writing our own story.
- Making our own happiness.
Upcoming topics include living with lies and Concepts 11 and 12. Please call us at 734-707-8795 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions or experience, strength and hope. Or just leave a comment right here.