Join Spencer and Brooke as we talk about fun, and hear the contributions a couple of listeners sent in via email.
- What does “fun” mean to you?
- How did you think about having fun before recovery?
- Could you have fun by yourself or did it have to involve others?
- What have you learned about having fun in your recovery?
- What do you to for fun?
- Are you able to have fun even when life is not perfect?
Our topic for next week addresses participation, harmony, and being heard in decision making. Specifically, we will talk about Concepts 4 and 5, which say, respectively, “Participation is the key to harmony” and “The rights of appeal and petition protect minorities and insure that they be heard.” Please call us at 734-707-8795 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions or experience, strength and hope. Or just leave a comment right here.
Music from the show
Cyndi Lauper: Girls Just Wanna have Fun
Sheryl Crow: All I Wanna do (is have some Fun)
The Beach Boys: Fun Fun Fun