How does having judgement differ from being judgemental? Can judgement be both a character asset and a character defect? How do you judge others? How do you think others judge you? How do you judge yourself? Today, Spencer and Anthony talk about judgement.
We used this outline for our conversation:
- What does “judgement” mean to you?
- How does it differ from being “judgemental”?
- A reading in Courage to Change speaks of a “judgement ladder”, where everyone is either above or below someone else. Have you felt like you are on this ladder?
- How do you judge others?
- How do you feel judged?
- How do you judge yourself? Are you harsher on yourself than others?
- How can judgement be a positive attribute?
- How has the program helped you to be less judgemental of others and yourself? To practice “good judgement”?
- Are there slogans that help?
- Any particular steps?
Upcoming topics include caretaking and letting go. Please call us at 734-707-8795 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions or experience, strength and hope. Or just leave a comment right here.
Music from the show
Lucinda Williams – West Memphis
(or check out this “making of” video.)
R. Kelly – The World’s Greatest
Tori Amos – Crucify