How do you feed your spirit? Do you struggle with prayer and meditation? What does it mean to be “spiritual?”
Spencer shares his thoughts about spiritual practices, and invites you to share your own spiritual practices by voice mail or email.
- What is a spiritual practice?
- What is the purpose/goal of spiritual practices?
- Connection with the divine, something greater than myself.
- Feeds my spirit/soul.
- What practices are suggested in the 12 steps?
- What is prayer?
- What is meditation?
- What are some (other) examples of spiritual practices?Sitting/walking in nature.
- Attitude of gratitude
- Deep breath
Our topic for next week is Tradition 11, which says “Our public relations policy is based on attraction rather than promotion; we need always maintain personal anonymity at the level of press, radio, films, and TV. We need guard with special care the anonymity of all AA members.” Join our conversation. Please call us at 734-707-8795 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions or experience, strength and hope. Or just leave a comment right here.
Music from the show
Fleetwood Mac: Landslide
Depeche Mode: Enjoy the Silence
City and Colour: Comin’ Home