Does fear keep you from acting? Can you move forward in faith instead? This week, we talk about faith over fear.
Spencer and Adrienne talked about their experience with fear and faith, reflecting on these questions and others.
- How has fear been a factor in your life to date?
- In what ways did fear direct your actions (or inactions) in the past?
- How have you experienced faith in recovery?
- Which steps are acts of faith for you?
- How does working the steps help you to learn to have faith?
- How can you move in faith rather than sitting in fear today?
An upcoming topic is Tradition 6, which says “Our Family Groups ought never endorse, finance or lend our name to any outside enterprise, lest problems of money, property and prestige divert us from our primary spiritual aim. Although a separate entity, we should always co-operate with Alcoholics Anonymous.” Please call us at 734-707-8795 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions or experience, strength and hope. Or just leave a comment right here.
Music from the show
Blue October – Fear
Sting – If I Ever Lose My Faith in You
Anna Nalick – Breathe (2AM)
Here’s the original photo that the Recovery Show logo was made from (click on it to view it larger).