Spencer, Maria and special guest Adrienne discuss this slogan, guided by these questions:
- How did you make decisions / set priorities before the program?
- What is the difference between urgent and important for you?
- Do you let immediate “crisis” distract you from the important things in your life?
- How do you understand the slogan “First things first”?
- What tools can help you to figure out what is the “first thing”?
- Have you used this slogan to help you make choices and set priorities?
- Can you use it to help you get started on something that seems “too big”?
- How do you think it relates to the expression “Do the next right thing”?
- To “Do what is given you to do”?
Our topic for next week is My Story, which is to say, your stories. Please call us at 734-707-8795 or email email@example.com with your questions or experience, strength and hope. Or just leave a comment right here.
Music from the show
Feist: Undiscovered First
Darius Rucker: Alright
Dixie Chicks: More Love